The highest performance RISC-V core is ideal for consumer applications or used in conjunction with a vector processor in the datacenter. The P870 sets an impressive, new RISC-V performance bar across instruction availability, throughput, parallelism and memory bandwidth.
Bringing a 50% peak single thread performance upgrade (specINT2k6) over the previous generation Performance processors, the P870 is a six-wide, out-of-order core, meeting RVA 23, with a shared cluster cache enabling up to a 32-core cluster. High execution throughput comes with more instruction sets per cycle, more ALU and more branch units.
The P870A is designed for Automotive applications. For more information contact your sales representative.
SiFive Performance Family
- Processor family delivering superior compute density and performance for modern workloads in an energy-efficient area footprint.
- Mobile, Consumer, Datacenter and Edge Infrastructure
P800 Series Key Features
- Full support for the RVA22 RISC-V profile specification and Vector 1.0 and Vector Crypto for enabling 64-bit apps processors running feature rich OS stacks such as Linux and Android.
- Breakthrough RISC-V performance
- Coherent, multi-core, multi-cluster processor configurations, with up to 16 cores
- Highest performance commercially licensable RISC-V processor
- >12 SpecINT2k6/GHz (P870 Processor)
- 2x 128b VLEN RVV
- Vector crypto and hypervisor extensions
- IOMMU and AIA
- Non-inclusive L3 cache
- Proven RISC-V WorldGuard security
- P800-Series Architectural Features
- 64-bit RISC-V core with extensive Virtual Memory Support
- Four-issue, out-of-order pipeline tuned for scalable performance
- Private L2 Caches and Streaming Prefetcher for improved memory performance
- SECDED ECC with Error Reporting
- Enabling next generation high performance applications
- RISC-V Hypervisor Extension and System-Level Virtualization IP
- Advanced interrupt controller with support for MSI style interrupts and virtualization
- SiFive WorldGuard System Security
- Cache stashing to L3 for tightly coupled accelerators