San Mateo, CA
Sales Development Representative
SiFive brings the power of open-source and software automation to the semiconductor industry, making it possible to develop new hardware faster and more affordably than ever before. With our platform for rapidly crafting, testing and building RISC‑V-based core IP and chips, we’re accelerating the pace of innovation for businesses large and small.
SiFive was founded and is actively run by the developers of RISC-V. If you are excited about working with industry leaders and innovators, then send us your application today!
As a Sales Development Representative in the Inside Sales team, you will play a meaningful role in accelerating our sales growth and advancing our mission of “Custom Silicon for All.”
- Identify and qualify inbound leads as sales opportunities to deliver to the Account Executive and Field Sales teams;
- Be the first point of contact for prospects, document activities in the CRM system and decide on the next steps for each prospect in accordance with sales processes and methodologies;
- Schedule and conduct introductory conversations with qualified prospects over the phone or video conferencing system;
- Close new contracts with inbound prospects that are not led by the Account Executive or Field Sales team;
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of SiFive’s products and services and keep abreast of upcoming product releases;
- Articulate the value proposition of SiFive’s offerings and gather information about the prospects and their projects;
- Support the Marketing team on lead generation efforts, which may include occasional outbound prospecting for new leads;
- Communicate with SiFive’s distributors and external sales representatives to assist with their lead generation and sales activities and arrange training sessions;
- Collaborate with the Customer Experience team to help manage sales collateral and customer-facing documentation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- 3+ years of any sales experience; previous experience in technology sales as a Sales Development Representative (SDR), Business Development Representative (BDR), Account Development Representative (ADR) or Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is highly preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to meet targets and deadlines with a track record of taking the initiative and working with others to achieve common goals;
- Confident and positive attitude – willing to take intelligent risks while being a standout colleague;
- Passion for a successful career in technology sales and marketing with ambition to become a senior sales and marketing leader over the long term.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health, vision and dental benefits, 401(k) plan, employee stock option program, and much more. If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is the place for you!