Senior Operations Engineer - Release Management
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
- Manage, coordinate, and release customer deliverables.
- Run generators to build designs in the background while balancing priorities and timelines.
- Run QA checks on our new releases and deliverables.
- Participate in defining and implementing release strategy.
- Collaborate with engineering and sales teams to ensure customer requirements are met and delivered.
- Create release notes and update summaries.
- 3-5 years of practical experience in hardware, semiconductor, or related industry.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Good understanding of CPU IP, such as RISC-V, ARM, MIPS, and ASIC Design Flow and Integration related issues.
- Knowledge of CPU and SoC designs from an architectural level and configuring specific designs with our Core IP generators.
- Proficiency in Linux and its command lines.
- Proficiency in writing scripts for automation.
- Experience with RTL simulator tools such as Verilator, Synopsys VCS, Cadence Xcelium or others.
- Experience with embedded software and development tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.