VP of Sales
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
- A “player-coach,” who will be able to lead a sales team while also closing deals for multiple accounts by themselves.
- Manage, hire, mentor, and grow a team of sales account executives and sales directors to develop a strong culture of teamwork and success.
- Build a repeatable sales motion.
- Create and execute account plans to achieve financial and key objectives.
- Manage the sales process and operations, including forecasting, use of CRM systems, sales reporting, demand generation and top-of-funnel activities.
- Establish quotas and territories to maximize individual and company success.
- Manage 3rd party sales representatives, and develop a cohesive strategy on how to best utilize them and their skills together with the internal sales team.
- Contribute to the strategy of the company by being the “voice of the customer” and understanding the market and customer requirements.
- 15+ years of experience in sales or business development teams at semiconductor companies, prior experience in IP Sales is highly preferable.
- Deep understanding of the strategic sales process and how to build a sales organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to develop strong relationships with the customers as well as with our SiFive team members.
- High energy, willing to get into the details with their own accounts while being able to see the big picture and manage the team.
- Ability to develop a culture of value-based selling.
- Some level of technical background/credibility with the customer.
- The mentality to thrive in a dynamic and multifaceted fast-growing organization.
- Ability to travel approximately 40% of the time.