ProductsSiFive Core IPSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
VP of Sales
SiFive is on a mission to make it easier and faster to build custom chips for the new age of computing based on data, AI, and communications. SiFive is the leading provider of commercial processor cores using the exciting, new RISC-V standard being adopted and evaluated by leading technology companies worldwide. Founded by the inventors of RISC-V, and led by a team of seasoned industry executives, SiFive offers the expertise, tools, and tech to enable customized silicon to be developed specifically for each customer’s needs.
You’ll be joining a team with passion and purpose: democratizing access to silicon, to unlock customer roadmaps and enable new product experiences in exciting new growth markets.
- A “player-coach,” who will be able to lead a sales team while also closing deals for multiple accounts by themselves.
- Manage, hire, mentor, and grow a team of sales account executives and sales directors to develop a strong culture of teamwork and success.
- Build a repeatable sales motion.
- Create and execute account plans to achieve financial and key objectives.
- Manage the sales process and operations, including forecasting, use of CRM systems, sales reporting, demand generation and top-of-funnel activities.
- Establish quotas and territories to maximize individual and company success.
- Manage 3rd party sales representatives, and develop a cohesive strategy on how to best utilize them and their skills together with the internal sales team.
- Contribute to the strategy of the company by being the “voice of the customer” and understanding the market and customer requirements.
- 15+ years of experience in sales or business development teams at semiconductor companies, prior experience in IP and/or SoC sales is a must.
- Deep understanding of the strategic sales process and how to build a sales organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to develop strong relationships with the customers as well as with our SiFive team members.
- High energy, willing to get into the details with their own accounts while being able to see the big picture and manage the team.
- Ability to develop a culture of value-based selling.
- Some level of technical background/credibility with the customer.
- The mentality to thrive in a dynamic and multifaceted fast-growing organization.
- Ability to travel approximately 40% of the time.