ProductsSiFive Core IPSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
Strategic Sales Director
SiFive is on a mission to make it easier and faster to build custom chips for the new age of computing based on data, AI, and communications. SiFive is the leading provider of commercial processor cores using the exciting, new RISC-V standard being adopted and evaluated by leading technology companies worldwide. Founded by the inventors of RISC-V, and led by a team of seasoned industry executives, SiFive offers the expertise, tools, and tech to enable customized silicon to be developed specifically for each customer’s needs.
You’ll be joining a team with passion and purpose: democratizing access to silicon, to unlock customer roadmaps and enable new product experiences in exciting new growth markets.
- Create and execute account plans in order to achieve financial and key objectives;
- Guide your team in creating accurate opportunity forecasts, and oversee the maintenance of CRM databases;
- Ensure a sustainable and predictable pipeline of opportunities on a rolling 12-month basis;
- Develop productive customer relations and understand the business needs of your customers;
- Continuously invest in improving sales process and enabling a culture of team work
- Explore ways of improving the status quo both within the sales team and across the company while creating a trusted and open work environment;
- Pro-actively, and with persistence, work with other SiFive Sales groups and other Business Units to support your team and their customers to achieve sustainable mutual success.
- 10+ years of experience in sales or business development teams at semiconductor companies, prior experience in IP Sales is preferable;
- 5+ years of experience leading high-performing strategic sales teams in semiconductor or technology companies;
- A proven record of consistently delivering against financial targets at global leading technology companies;
- A deep understanding of the strategic sales process;
- The mentality to thrive in a dynamic and multifaceted fast-growing organization;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Valid US drivers license;
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time.