Strategic Sales Director
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
- Create and execute account plans in order to achieve financial and key objectives;
- Guide your team in creating accurate opportunity forecasts, and oversee the maintenance of CRM databases;
- Ensure a sustainable and predictable pipeline of opportunities on a rolling 12-month basis;
- Develop productive customer relations and understand the business needs of your customers;
- Continuously invest in improving sales process and enabling a culture of team work
- Explore ways of improving the status quo both within the sales team and across the company while creating a trusted and open work environment;
- Pro-actively, and with persistence, work with other SiFive Sales groups and other Business Units to support your team and their customers to achieve sustainable mutual success.
- 10+ years of experience in sales or business development teams at semiconductor companies, prior experience in IP Sales is preferable;
- 5+ years of experience leading high-performing strategic sales teams in semiconductor or technology companies;
- A proven record of consistently delivering against financial targets at global leading technology companies;
- A deep understanding of the strategic sales process;
- The mentality to thrive in a dynamic and multifaceted fast-growing organization;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Valid US drivers license;
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time.