ProductsSiFive Core IPSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
In this role, you will use your experience working on creating, modifying, and continuously managing production schedules in delivering IC devices on time. The planner will closely manage and monitor customer and supplier forecasts and work-in-progress (WIP) to ensure that orders are completed to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Communicate regularly with customers including vendors throughout the supply chain, to ensure schedules are met and operational issues are proactively identified and resolved.
- Evaluate customer product requirements, procure resources (materials, equipment, and labor), control costs, and deliver products in volume on time.
- Recommend solutions to reduce lead time and costs.
- Compile status and performance reports and submit them to management in a timely manner.
- Assist in the identification and qualification of new sources of raw materials and equipment.
- Coordinate and plan customer orders and deliveries with Sales.
- Assist in booking and revenue forecasting.
- Experience and proficiency in utilizing material requirements planning (MRP) or similar material planning tools.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel. Access expertise is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills with a focus on customer service.
- Fluent speaking and writing English
- 3+ years of experience working as a Production Planner in semiconductors or related industry.