Software Engineer for RISC-V Vector
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
- AI/ML or Heterogeneous computing infrastructure development
- Parallel programming & optimization
- Deep learning application/middleware integration
- Open-source software development/ integration
- Co-work with SW & HW members for performance exploring and tuning
- 3-5+ years Software design and programming experience in C/C++/Python for development, debugging, testing and performance analysis.
- Familiarity with AI Compiler (like MLIR/TVM/Glow etc).
- Familiarity with AI Runtime (like TFRT/IREE/ONNX-runtime etc).
- Basic understanding of Deep learning
- Open source upstreaming experience is plus
- Good understanding of both CPU and System Architecture is plus
Additionally, if you have rich experience in any heterogeneous computing runtime, you are the professional we are looking for!
We believe that multi-functional cooperation can spark innovation and reduce production cycle time. Thus, the work environment is especially great if you are a team-player. Through collaboration with the Hardware team, we are dedicated to analyzing and improving the efficiency of our systems.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health benefits, an employee stock option program, and much more.
In addition to these, in the Taiwan office, we provide regional benefits including team-building events, annual health examination, and education reimbursement.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is the place for you.