Lead Design Automation Engineer - CI Architect/DevOps
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
As a Lead Design Automation Engineer, you will be joining a small team to architect, build and maintain continuous integration systems that allow verification of SiFive’s generated RTL code and software across multiple targets including RTL models, physical design flows, performance models and FPGAs, both in our datacenter and on the cloud. You will work closely with multiple groups within the company to ensure that their continuous integration needs are met on an infrastructure and flow level. This is the perfect opportunity for a tool-focused DevOps or Software Engineer looking to expand their horizons and become more directly involved in developing innovative products in silicon.
- Develop modular, reusable and scalable flows with a high level of automation to support design and verification of SiFive’s RISC-V Core IP product.
- Create, deploy, support, and maintain frameworks for automating generation of CPU core performance data and other collateral.
- Work on a team designing, deploying and supporting mission-critical infrastructure including: Continuous integration framework, Automated test-regression sub-systems, Grid compute system, Cloud compute environment.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering.
- Fluency in Groovy, Python, and Bash.
- Strong understanding of the following concepts: Continuous Integration, filesystems, data-mining, optimization, webhooks.
- Experience with the following tools: Jenkins, Git/Github, Slurm, Saltstack/Ansible.
- Interest in building modular, scalable and resilient flows and tools.