ProductsSiFive Core IPSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
TechnologyRISC-VSiFive IntelligenceScalable MicroarchitecturesMix+MatchRelentless InnovationTrace+DebugSecurity
Senior CPU Design Verification Engineer
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
As a Design Verification Engineer, you will work with CPU designers, compiler team, performance team, and system verification team to generate the test cases automatically to fit those teams verification requirements in different perspectives. Your responsibilities will target establishing a random instruction test generator that produces self-checking direct test cases.
- Design, develop, documentation and deploy random instruction generator and support multiple projects.
- Support execution of the generator and flows in the RTL design process.
- Integrate and ramp up on an existing instruction level verification flows.
- Master’s or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiar with CPU micro-architecture, memory sub-system and system software ( such as exception/interrupt handling, memory paging system.)
- Familiar with baremetal/system software programming and Experience with creating direct test cases or porting microbenchmarks to measure system power or performance for design verification.
- Basic understanding of Verilog, System-Verilog RTL, UVM and constrain random verification.
- Experience with software project architecture/design and python/C++11 above programming.