ProductsSiFive Core IPPerformanceIntelligenceEssentialSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
Software Validation Engineer
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
At SiFive, we build a culture of hardware-software codesign to develop a highly optimized hardware and software IP that targets a wide range of applications and domains; our goal is to optimize the hardware and software solutions while keeping modularity and reuse. We are building the next generation technology in compute and parallel computing solutions. The Software validation/integration engineer charter helps verify SiFive Software deliverables with the best quality while developing the SiFive Software CI/CD/CT automation flow and contributing to. As the position, you are expected to work with teams to develop modern, scalable, and efficient software validation solutions across SiFive software organization.
- Build and maintain SiFive Software CI/CD/CT flow pipelines using build and release orchestration tools (Jenkins, Travis CI, etc.)
- Large Scale Software testing and integration for product quality qualification and assurance
- Experience in scripting (BASH, Perl, Powershell, Python) and building required automation tools
- Collaborate closely with geographically distributed software and engineering teams.
- Work with other cross-functional teams from software, platform, to hardware to understand requirements, set priorities, and develop the long-term validation infrastructure needs
- 3+ year experience on CI/CD/CT flow development
- 3+ years Software design and programming experience in C/C++/Python for testing, debugging and problem solving
- Experience with building tool/system including Make, CMake, Yocto, and Bazel
- Familiar with gtest, python unittest or other testing frameworks.
- Familiar with version control tool with GIT and GitHub
- Familiar with software release management tools
- Strong system administration (Linux/Unix or Windows) at the command-line level is a plus