ProductsSiFive Core IPPerformanceIntelligenceEssentialSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
As a DFT/BIST Engineer in the Implementation team, you will contribute to the development of industry-leading CPU IP to support the SiFive vision of enabling chip design by anyone. We are looking for people who are as excited as we are about working in a fast-paced dynamic environment to bring new hardware IP to market quickly, with high quality and exceptional performance.
- Architect and implement MBIST solutions across our portfolio of RISC-V CPU’s
- Evaluate and implement solutions to enable high scan test coverage for our RISC-V CPU’s
- Support customers in all aspects of DFT: MBIST, scan and boundary scan insertion, scan compression, ATPG, and JTAG.
- 5+ years of DFT experience including architecture specification, implementation, test pattern development and verification;
- Experience with MBIST insertion, simulation, and verification on RTL and Gate Level Netlist;
- Experience with Scan insertion, Scan compression, Stuck-At, At-Speed test and coverage analysis;
- Scan ATPG pattern generation, simulation and debug on RTL and Gate Level Netlist;
- Hands on knowledge in state-of-the-art EDA tools for DFT, design and verification (Mentor, Cadence, Synopsys);
- STA DFT Test mode timing constraint development and analysis;
- In-depth knowledge of Verilog HDL and experience with simulators and waveform debugging tools;
- TCL scripting; Python scripting is a plus;
- Attention to detail and a focus on high-quality design;
- Ability to work well with others and a belief that engineering is a team sport;
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering, Master’s preferred.