Senoir Software Engineer
At Open-Silicon, a SiFive company, we design, develop and deliver advanced semiconductor solutions for a range of verticals and industries. We invented RISC-V, and our extensive line-up of best-in-class RISC-V processor cores has over 150 adoptees worldwide, including tier-1 semiconductor companies. Our custom SoC division delivers ASICs in the most advanced technology nodes and enjoys close partnerships with all leading silicon foundries. We push the envelope on advanced ASICs for artificial intelligence and machine learning. Our ASICs are also seen in satellite communication systems, IoT and extreme low-power mobile devices. We are leaders in high-speed networking and memory interface IP. With our expertise in package-silicon codesign, we belong to the technology elite that can deliver leading-edge products based on 2.5D interposer technology and 3D packaging. We have a global presence with multiple development centers in North America, Europe, China, Korea and India. Our design centers in India, located in Bangalore and Pune with additional sites under development, drive innovation and deliver solutions across our product portfolio. To support our growth and expansion plans, we are hiring across disciplines, including SoC architecture, analog design, logic design and verification, DFT, physical design, embedded software and board and system design.
Linux device driver Senior Programmer
● Design and develop embedded software (C/C++)
● Excellent knowledge in low level firmware/driver writing.
● Should have experience to develope and debug linux device drivers.
● Experinece with Linux kernel programming and OS internal
● Should have experience with Opensource contributions
● Experience with AI hardware accelerators drivers is plus
● Should have good knowledge of System software stack, M UART, I2C, SPI, USB, SDIO,Ethernet,PCIe MIPI, Display Port etc.
● Work experience on ARM Cortex platform/ MIPS/RISC-V cpus.
● Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review.
● Work Experience with FPGAs based platforms is plus
● Work experience on Hetrogeneous and Multiprocessor SoC platforms.
● Design, develop, and execute system level testing, strategies, test plans.
● Increase efficiency through automation and application of appropriate scripting, tools, and innovation
● Utilize source control tools/techniques and maintain software development and release processes.
● Sense of ownership of complete module/task.
● Good time-management skills
● Great interpersonal and communication skills