San Mateo, CA
UNIX-Class SoC Chip Lead
As a UNIX-Class SoC Software Chip Lead in the RISC-V Software Team, you will participate in definition of SiFive’s UNIX-Class SoCs, along with the development of runtime software for those SoCs. We work closely with the open source community to drive RISC-V software development as we build the most advanced RISC-V systems in the world. When you join our team, you will be right at the bleeding edge of RISC-V SoC development and have a chance to determine what the future looks like as you work with hardware engineers to define the future of SiFive’s UNIX-Class SoCs.
- Drive the design of SiFive’s UNIX-Class SoCs from the software side.
- Ensure the SoCs we build are able to meet application demands.
- Collaborate with the SoC hardware teams to ensure our chips work correctly and are delivered on time.
What you bring
- A bare minimum of 10 years of recent experience with software development for complex SoCs.
- A history of working with hardware engineers to design working systems.
- Very good understanding of SoC bringup and validation.