GPU Software Engineer
SiFive is the leading provider of market-ready processor core IP, development tools and silicon solutions based on the free and open RISC-V instruction set architecture. SiFive helps SoC designers reduce time-to-market and realize cost savings with customized, open-architecture processor cores, and democratizes access to optimized silicon by enabling system designers in all market verticals to build customized RISC-V based semiconductors.
- The range of software that you will be responsible for will include GPU performance tuning and optimization, OpenGL/OpenGLES, Linux X-window driver (DRI/DRM/MESA), Linux GPU driver and open source software development/integration.
- Solid experience with one or more industry standard graphics APIs: OpenGL/OpenGLES/OpenCL
- Solid experience with GPU and CPU performance optimization techniques
- Experience in Linux GPU driver porting and integration with Linux based GUI systems
- A bare minimum of 4 to 10 years of recent experience in GPU driver integration, debugging and performance tuning
- Experience with Linux X-windows system and “DRM/DRI/Mesa”
- Experience in GPU architecture and performance tuning/evaluation is a plus
- MS or Ph.D in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering required