ProductsSiFive Core IPPerformanceIntelligenceEssentialSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
SiFive Intelligence X280
The SiFive® Intelligence™ X280 is a multi-core capable RISC-V processor with vector extensions and SiFive Intelligence Extensions and is optimized for AI/ML compute at the edge.
In addition to ML inferencing, it is ideal for applications requiring high-throughput, single-thread performance while under power constraints (e.g., AR, VR, sensor hubs, IVI systems, IP cameras, digital cameras, gaming devices).
SiFive Intelligence X280 Key Features
- SiFive Intelligence Extensions for ML workloads
- BF16/FP16/FP32/FP64, int8 to 64 fixed-point data types
- 512-bit vector register length:
- Variable length operations, up to 512-bits of data per cycle
- Ideal balance of control logic and data parallel compute
- Built on silicon-proven U7 series core:
- 64-bit RISC-V ISA
- 8-stage dual-issue in-order pipeline
- Coherent multi-core, Linux capable
- High performance vector memory subsystem
- Memory parallelism provides cache miss tolerance
- Virtual memory support with precise exceptions
- Up to 48-bit addressing
Intelligence X280 Development Kit
Dev Kit Deliverables
- RTL Evaluation
- Test Bench RTL
- Software Development Kit
- FPGA Bitstream
From idea to reality.
Ready to see your code in action? The SiFive Intelligence X280 Development Kit enables evaluation of SiFive RISC-V Core IP.