ProductsSiFive Core IPPerformanceIntelligenceEssentialSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
SiFive Intelligence X280
The SiFive Intelligence X280 is a multi-core capable RISC-V processor with vector extensions and SiFive Intelligence Extensions and is optimized for AI/ML compute at the edge.
In addition to ML inferencing, it is ideal for applications requiring high-throughput, single-thread performance while under power constraints (e.g., AR, VR, sensor hubs, IVI systems, IP cameras, digital cameras, gaming devices).
SiFive Intelligence X280 Key Features
- SiFive Intelligence Extensions for ML workloads
- BF16/FP16/FP32/FP64, int8 to 64 fixed-point data types
- 512-bit vector register length:
- Variable length operations, up to 512-bits of data per cycle
- Ideal balance of control logic and data parallel compute
- Built on silicon-proven U7 series core:
- 64-bit RISC-V ISA
- 8-stage dual-issue in-order pipeline
- Coherent multi-core, Linux capable
- High performance vector memory subsystem
- Memory parallelism provides cache miss tolerance
- Virtual memory support with precise exceptions
- Up to 48-bit addressing
Intelligence X280 Development Kit
Dev Kit Deliverables
- RTL Evaluation
- Test Bench RTL
- Software Development Kit
- FPGA Bitstream
SiFive Intelligence is an integrated software + hardware solution that addresses energy efficient inference applications. It starts with SiFive’s industry-leading RISC-V Core IP, adds RISC-V Vector (RVV) support, and then goes a step further with the inclusion of software tools and new SiFive Intelligence Extensions, vector operations specifically tuned for the acceleration of machine learning operations. These new instructions, integrated with a multi-core capable, Linux-capable, dual-issue microarchitecture, with up to 512b wide vectors, and bundled with TensorFlow Lite support, are well-suited for high-performance, low-power inference applications.
Intelligence Series Highlights
- Fully-compliant with the RISC-V ISA specification
- Up to 8+1 coherent high-performance RISC-V application processors
- Supports an in-cluster coherent combination of application processors with real-time processors (U and S cores)
- Low latency caches
- High -performance L1 memory microarchitecture
- Physical memory protection
- Private cache /cache locking capability for mission critical computing
- AI/ML Inference and Training
- Enterprise Switching/Routing/Storage, Smart NICs
- Edge Analytics, Big-Data Analytics
- Autonomous Machines
- Edge Compute
- 5G Infrastructure/Base Stations
From idea to reality.
Ready to see your code in action? The SiFive Intelligence X280 Development Kit enables evaluation of SiFive RISC-V Core IP.