The SiFive S76-MC Standard Core is a high-performance 64-bit quad-core embedded processor which is fully-compliant with the RISC-V ISA.
The S76-MC is ideal for latency-sensitive applications in domains such as storage and networking that require high-throughput, 64-bit memory addressability, and have real-time constraints (e.g. Enterprise Storage, In-storage Compute, 5G Base Stations, SLAM processing, etc.)
S76-MC Key Features
- Fully compliant with the RISC-V ISA specification
- RV64GC S76 Core (4x)
- Machine and User Mode Support
- In-order, 8-stage pipeline
- Advanced Memory Subsystem
- 32KB Instruction Cache
- 32KB Instruction Tightly Integrated Memory (ITIM)
- 32KB Data Cache
- 32KB Data Local Store (DLS)
- Efficient and flexible interrupts
- Physical Memory Protection (PMP)
- High-performance TileLink Interface
- Benchmark Scores
- 4.27/2.5 DMIPS/MHz (Best Effort/Legal)
- 5.1 CoreMarks/MHz
The S7 Series offers a 64-bit embedded processor targeting high-performance, real-time applications that require 64-bit memory addressability. The S7 core has a superscalar 8-stage in-order pipeline.
S7 Series Highlights
- Up to 8 coherent high-performance RISC-V real-time processors
- Supports an in-cluster coherent combination of application processors with real-time processors (S7 and U7)
- L2 cache available for high-performance applications (optional)
- New microarchitecture features for enhanced security and real-time determinism
- 64-bit addressability for embedded applications
- Enterprise Storage, Object Storage
- In-storage Compute, Edge Devices
- FAST data analytics, Line-rate network processing
- Baseband Processing, 5G Modems
- Telematics Units
From idea to reality.
Ready to see your code in action? The S76-MC Development Kit enables free evaluation of SiFive RISC-V Core IP.