The SiFive U74 Standard Core is a single-core instantiation of the world’s highest performance RISC-V application processor, capable of supporting full-featured operating systems such as Linux.
The U74 is ideal for applications requiring high-throughput, single-thread performance -- but have power constraints (e.g., AR, VR, sensor hubs, IVI systems, IP cameras, digital cameras, gaming devices, etc.)
U74 Key Features
- Fully-compliant with the RISC-V ISA specification
- RV64GC U74 Application Core
- 32KB L1 I-cache with ECC
- 32KB L1 D-cache with ECC
- 8 Region Physical Memory Protection
- 128 Global Interrupts per core
- Sv39 Virtual Memory support with 38 Physical Address bits
- Integrated 128KB L2 Cache with ECC
- CLINT for timer and software interrupts
- PLIC with support for up to 128 interrupts with 7 priority levels
- Benchmark Scores
- 4.27/2.5 DMIPS/MHz (Best Effort/Legal)
- 5.1 CoreMark/MHz
The U7 Series features SiFive’s highest-performance RISC-V Linux-capable application processor. The U7 core has a superscalar 8-stage pipeline with support for virtual memory, enabling the most demanding 64-bit RISC-V applications such as Edge Compute, Big-Data Analytics and 5G Base Stations.
U7 Series Highlights
- Up to 8 (+1) coherent high-performance RISC-V application processors
- Supports an in-cluster coherent combination of application processors with real-time processors (U7 and S7)
- Application processors with deterministic response
- High-performance L1 memory microarchitecture
- Physical Memory Protection
- New microarchitecture features for enhanced security and real-time determinism
- Enterprise Storage, Smart NICs
- Edge Analytics, Big-Data Analytics
- Autonomous Machines
- Edge Compute and Switching/Routing
- 5G Base Stations
From idea to reality.
Ready to see your code in action? The U74 Development Kit enables free evaluation of SiFive RISC-V Core IP.